- SportMe Medical Center C/ Tabladilla 2. Sevilla 41013
España (Spain) www.clinicabernaldez.com
Phone number: 00 954 280198
Birthplace: Seville, Spain. Nationality: Spanish.
2003-2015. Upper Limb & Sport Traumatology Department. Riotinto Hospital, Huelva.
2004-2010. Upper Limb & Sport Traumatology Department. Nisa Hospital, Seville.
2009-Present. Upper Limb & Sport Traumatology Department. Dr Bernáldez Sport Medical Center, Seville.
2004-2008. Editor in Chief. Website of the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery www.porrtalsato.es
2007-2010. Editor in Publications of the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopaedic Surgery.
1977-1989 High School “San Antonio Maria Claret ”, Seville.
1990-1996 University of Seville. School of Medicine.
1996 “Bachelor” in Medicine.
1998-2003 Residency in Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery. Infanta Elena Hospital. Huelva.
2009 “Doctor” in Medicine “Cum Laudem” MD, Ph D. “50 años de historia de la Sociedad Andaluza de Traumatología y Ortopedia (1956-2006). Pasado, presente y futuro”.
2008-2010 OFFICIAL NATIONAL MASTER IN SPORTS TRAUMATOLOGY within the BOLONIA PLAN at the Catholic University of Murcia (2008-2010).
2001- Present MEMBER OF THE SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF ARTHROSCOPY
2004- Present SPANISH SOCIETY OF SPORTS TRAUMATOLOGY
with participation in several courses as a teacher and assistant to the annual congresses.
2016- Present INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION ARTHROSCOPY KNEE AND ORTHOPEDIC SPORT MEDICINE (ISAKOS)
– NATIONAL EXPERT IN MUSCLE-SKELETTIC ULTRASOUND AND ECOGUIED THERAPIES (Minimally invasive infiltration and surgery) granted by the FEMEDE (Spanish Federation of Sports Physicians) 2014 and Member of the Ultrasound Group of the Locomotor System within the Spanish Society of Sports Medicine
– MBA MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION OF COMPANIES IN HEALTH MANAGEMENT Awarded by the MFI Bussines School and the Camilo Jose Cela University (Madrid, 2015-2017).
– ASSOCIATED PROFESSOR OF THE SAN ISIDORO UNIVERSITY (CEADE), Department of Health Sciences. SEVILLE. 2018-2020
1990-1996 Academic Coordinator. School of Medicine. University of Seville.
1994-1996 Internal Student in Surgery, School of Medicine. Valme Hospital (Seville)
2006 Founder and Secretary of “GANCHO”, Andalusian Group of Elbow and Shoulder.
-FELLOWSHIP AND VISITS:
1.- 2013. MONT SINAI HOSPITAL with Dr Michael Hausman (NYC.USA)
2. 2009. Rush University. Rush Ortho Center with Dr Brian Cole (Chicao.USA)
3.- 2008. Miguel Servet Hospital and Monteprícipe Clinic (Zaragoza. Spain) With Dr. Ángel Calvo (Unit of Shoulder and Elbow)
4.- 2006. Mayo Clinic (Rochester. Minnesota). USA. (2 months) (Unit of Shoulder and Elbow) With Drs Robert Cofield, Bernard Morrey, Shawn O´Driscoll, John Sperling and Joaquín Sánchez-Sotelo.
5. – 2003. Evangelistic Krakenhause Aldsterdof (Hamburg. Germany) March 2003 (Unit of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty) With Dr. Klaus Steinbrink. And Endo-Klinic (Hamburg. Germany) Unit of Revision of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty, With Dr. G.W. Baars.
6. – 2002. Maimonides Medical Center (New York. USA). (Februry, March and April 2002) Orthopaedic and Musculoskeletal Department in the Sport Traumatology Service and Pediatric Orthopedic Service. Chairman of Department: Dr. Allan Strongwater. Director of Sport Medicine Center: Dr. Victor Sasson
7. – 2001. Departments of Plastic Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Neurosurgery and Trauma & Orthopaedic (Spine, Hand and Elbow and Shoulder). General and University Virgen del Rocio Hospital.Seville. Spain.
– Dr Bernáldez has attended more than 130 courses focused on the pathologies of Sports Traumatology, Senior Member, Minimally Invasive Surgery and Major Ambulatory Surgery focused on Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology as well as MSK Ultrasound and Orthobiological Courses.
– Professor in numerous courses and meetings giving a total of 120 national and international lectures.
– Professor of the master of physical preparation and physical readaptation and sports readaptation in football. universidad catolica de murcia (Madrid. 2017)
– PROFESSOR of the MASTER OF SPORTS TRAUMATOLOGY, UCAM (Murcia. 2017)
– Within its research training, it should be noted that it has published a total of 30 articles, has written 7 chapters of books and has published 6 textbooks :
- “Essays on Scientific Methodology in the specialty of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology” (2007)
- “Dysplastic, posttraumatic and postprosthetic acetabular alterations.” Reconstruction techniques ”(2008)
- “Pathology of the Spine: New advances and strategies” (2010)
- “Traumatic pathology of the Elbow and its sequels: New ideas” (2011)
- “Shoulder Pathology: Primary and secondary Omartrosis” (2011)
- “Shoulder instability and dislocations: New concepts and treatments” (2012).
Dr. Pedro Bernáldez has participated as an Author in the 2 ATTLAS OF ARTHROSCOPY: ARTICULAR IMAGE, edited by the Spanish Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics (SECOT).
– He has presented a total of 178 COMMUNICATIONS TO NATIONAL CONGRESSES emphasizing the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies related to Sports Traumatology, of the Upper Member as well as Minimally Invasive Surgery.
– He has communicated 10 papers in INTERNATIONAL CONGRESSES
– He is a member of the following Scientific Societies: Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology (SECOT), Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics (SATO), Spanish Society of Sports Traumatology (SETRADE), Spanish Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, (SECHC ), Spanish Association of Arthroscopy (AEA), Latin American Society of Knee and Arthroscopy (SLARD), International Society for Sport Traumatology of the Hand (ISSPORTH), International Society of Arthroscopy and Knee Orthopedic Surgery (ISAKOS) and the European Wrist Arthroscopy Society ( EWAS).
– It belongs to the MSK Ultrasound Study groups such as GESMUTE, ECOSEMED and GELMUT
– He is an expert (National Instructor) in Biological Therapies with Platelet Rich Plasma and Director of the Spanish Group of Biological Therapies (GRESTBI)
– He has organized numerous scientific events within the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopedics,
7 SHOULDER AND ELBOW SURGICAL DAYS of the Riotinto Hospital. Huelva (2004-2012),
4 TRAUMAINNOVA Conference on Hip Surgery of the Young Adult
– Participates in different Radio and Television programs as a consultant in Traumatology, Prevention and Treatment of musculoskeletal injury.
- Dr Bernáldez has received 4 scholarships, 2 regional and 2 national awards – including the National Prize of the Spanish Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology – and since 2004 he holds the “Higher Degree in Training SATO”.
- He has also received the NATIONAL PRIZE for the best work presented during the 8th Congress of the Spanish Society of Sports Traumatology (Seville. June 4-6, 2009) and the I “Dr. Manuel Gala Velasco ”for the best work published in the magazine of the Andalusian Society of Traumatology and Orthopaedics.
-1998- present. Spanish Association of Orthopedics Surgeons
-2001- present. Spanish Arthroscopy Association
-1998- present Andalusian Association of Orthopaedics Surgeons,
-2007- present Spanish Asociation of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery,
-2009- present Latinoamerican Society of Arthroscopy, Knew Surgery and Sport
-2007- present Spanish Association of Sport Trauma.
-2012- present International Society for Sport Traumatology of the Hand (ISSPORTH)
-2010- present European Wrist Arthroscopy Society .
-2016- present International association arthroscopy knee and orthopedic sport medicine (ISAKOS)
Seville, JANUARY 16, 2020